Here's how it works:
1. We setup the program at your site (remotely) and we train your managers. Our program can work with all types of management programs, even Quickbooks, but optimized for SiteLink.
2. Your store will offer Customer Goods Protection to your customers. When a customer purchases an agreement, you simply pay us a predetermined rate for each one and you keep the rest (this repeats each month the customer makes their payment). Customers will submit their payment with their regular monthly rent. If a customer cancels or defaults, you will not pay us for that agreement.
3. Your managers will find offering Customer Goods Protection is just as simple as selling a disc lock to a customer. It only takes a few clicks of the mouse and a simple lease addendum to be completed. It's that easy. Your managers will be given a point of contact in the event of needing assistance with selling or making claims.
4. We handle all claims and have a very high approval rate. We are in the storage business ourselves, and we value each customer and their concerns.
5. If your store already participates in a competitor's similar program, we will pay all postage necessary to notify your tenants of the change in plans.
Your rate will vary on many factors and we will provide you with a quote promptly.
819 W. Little Creek Rd
Norfolk, VA 23505
Email: click here
Phone: (757) 998-8481
Fax: (757) 423-1718